Entry Info & Cost
Entry Information & Cost
£3660 - Medium 4x4 (Rav4, Hi Lux Double Cab, Santa Fe)
£3230 - Large 4x4 (Land Cruiser or Kia Sorrento) 4 in one vehicle)
£2950 - Car (Nissan Note, Suzuki Sx4 or similar)
Above costs are per person based on two people sharing a vehicle and accommodation except for the large 4x4’s which is based on 4 sharing a vehicle.
• All transfers
• All accommodation – based on two people sharing a room
• Breakfast and many dinners (see itinerary)
• Hire of a vehicle for the duration of the event
• Fully comprehensive insurance with no excess
• Entrance fees to Machu Picchu and related transport
• Cusco Tourist Tax/Ticket
• All route books and neccessary maps
• The Classic Car Journey’s team doing their utmost to ensure you have an unforgettable holiday
• Travel Insurance
• Flight - the current cost of the flight is approximately £650 per person
The optional costs of a flight over the Nazca Lines ($100) or the boat trip to Ballestas (TBA)
What happens next? Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details. Alternatively call me for a chat on 01458 224109 or 07831 477746 and I’ll be happy to discuss the trip in more detail.
A deposit of £600 will be required upon booking. The balance will be due one month before departure. In the meantime you’ll receive regular updates from us guiding you through everything you need to know including information on booking flights.
Created on Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 and was last updated on Thursday, June 29th, 2017